X40030, X40031, X40034, X40035
Thin Shrink Small Outline Plastic Packages (TSSOP)
0.25(0.010) M B M
0.05(0.002) SEATING PLANE
0.10(0.004) M C A M B S
1. These package dimensions are within allowable dimensions of
JEDEC MO-153-AC, Issue E.
2. Dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y14.5M-1982.
3. Dimension “D” does not include mold flash, protrusions or gate burrs.
Mold flash, protrusion and gate burrs shall not exceed 0.15mm
(0.006 inch) per side.
4. Dimension “E1” does not include interlead flash or protrusions. Inter-
lead flash and protrusions shall not exceed 0.15mm (0.006 inch) per
5. The chamfer on the body is optional. If it is not present, a visual index
feature must be located within the crosshatched area.
6. “L” is the length of terminal for soldering to a substrate.
7. “N” is the number of terminal positions.
8. Terminal numbers are shown for reference only.
9. Dimension “b” does not include dambar protrusion. Allowable dambar
protrusion shall be 0.08mm (0.003 inch) total in excess of “b” dimen-
sion at maximum material condition. Minimum space between protru-
sion and adjacent lead is 0.07mm (0.0027 inch).
10. Controlling dimension: MILLIMETER. Converted inch dimensions
are not necessarily exact. (Angles in degrees)
14 LEAD THIN SHRINK SMALL OUTLINE PLASTIC
SYMBOL MIN MAX MIN MAX NOTES
A - 0.047 - 1.20 -
A1 0.002 0.006 0.05 0.15
A2 0.031 0.041 0.80 1.05
0.0075 0.0118 0.19
0.0035 0.0079 0.09
D 0.195 0.199 4.95 5.05
E1 0.169 0.177 4.30 4.50
e 0.026 BSC 0.65 BSC -
E 0.246 0.256 6.25 6.50
0.0177 0.0295 0.45
0o 8o 0o 8o
Rev. 2 4/06
All Intersil U.S. products are manufactured, assembled and tested utilizing ISO9000 quality systems.
Intersil Corporation’s quality certifications can be viewed at www.intersil.com/design/quality
Intersil products are sold by description only. Intersil Corporation reserves the right to make changes in circuit design, software and/or specifications at any time without
notice. Accordingly, the reader is cautioned to verify that data sheets are current before placing orders. Information furnished by Intersil is believed to be accurate and
reliable. However, no responsibility is assumed by Intersil or its subsidiaries for its use; nor for any infringements of patents or other rights of third parties which may result
from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of Intersil or its subsidiaries.
For information regarding Intersil Corporation and its products, see www.intersil.com
May 25, 2006