Austin Semiconductor, Inc.
512K x 8 SRAM
HIGH SPEED SRAM with
AVAILABLE AS MILITARY
• Ultra High Speed Asynchronous Operation
• Fully Static, No Clocks
• Multiple center power and ground pins for improved
• Easy memory expansion with CE\ and OE\
• All inputs and outputs are TTL-compatible
• Single +5V Power Supply +/- 10%
• Data Retention Functionality Testing (Contact Factory)
• Cost Efficient Plastic Packaging
• Extended Testing Over -55ºC to +125ºC for plastics
• Plastic 36 pin PSOJ is fully compatible with the
Ceramic 36 pin SOJ
• 3.3V Future Offering
• Operating Temperature Ranges
Military (-55oC to +125oC)
Industrial (-40oC to +85oC)
EC No. 210
F No. 307
DJ No. 903
• 2V data retention/low power
L (Consult Factory)
• Radiation Tolerant (EPI)
For more products and information
please visit our web site at
36-Pin SOJ (DJ & ECJ)
36-Pin CLCC (EC)
36-Pin Flat Pack (F)
The AS5C512K8 is a high speed SRAM. It offers flexibility in
high-speed memory applications, with chip enable (CE\) and output
enable (OE\) capabilities. These features can place the outputs in
High-Z for additional flexibility in system design.
Writing to these devices is accomplished when write enable (WE\)
and CE\ inputs are both LOW. Reading is accomplished when WE\
remains HIGH and CE\ and OE\ go LOW.
As a option, the device can be supplied offering a reduced power
standby mode, allowing system designers to meet low standby power
requirements. This device operates from a single +5V power supply
and all inputs and outputs are fully TTL-compatible.
The AS5C512K8DJ offers the convenience and reliability of the
AS5C512K8 SRAM and has the cost advantage of a durable plastic.
The AS5C512K8DJ is footprint compatible with 36 pin CSOJ
package of the SMD 5692-95600.
Rev. 4.5 7/01
Austin Semiconductor, Inc. reserves the right to change products or specifications without notice.