LPC I/O. W83627UHG Datasheet
WINBOND LPC I/O
Date: May/25/2007 Revision: 1.0
W83627UHG Data Sheet Revision History
1 NA 9/14/2006
NA For Customer reference. (PRELIMINARY)
2 NA 11/29/2006 0.6
3 NA 05/25/2007 1.0
1. Remove the section of AT Interface in
Chapter 9 Floppy Disk Controller.
2. Remove sections 8.4 and 8.5 (EXTFDD and
3. Remove section 9.6 (OnNow / Security
Keyboard and Mouse Wake-Up).
4. Update “S5COLD State” to “S5 State”.
5. Update “VDD” to “5VCC” in
6. Update the description of CRF0.
1. Substitute “TControl” with “TBase”
2. Modify the pin descriptions of INDEX#, SOUTF,
TRAK0#, WP#, RDATA#, DSKCHG#,
HEFRAS, PENKBC, VIN0 ~ VIN2,
CPUVCORE, VREF, PLED and PSOUT#
3. Revise the pin name of Pin 52 to PFDCUART
4. Modify the IO type of Pin 90, 92 and 77.
5. Update Figure 7-4 and 7-8
6. Modify section 7.3.1, 7.5, 7.7.2, 7.7.3, 7.7.4 and
7. Modify Chapter 13 Power Management Event
8. Add section 13.4 PWROK Generation
9. Remove Configuration Register CR[24h], bit 0;
CR[26h], bit 7 and Logical Device A, CR[E4h],
10. Modify Logical Device A, CR[E6h], bit 3 and bit
5; Logical Device C, CR[E5h], bit 0
11. Re-define the strapping function of pin 122.
Please note that all data and specifications are subject to change without notice. All the trademarks of
products and companies mentioned in this data sheet belong to their respective owners.
LIFE SUPPORT APPLICATIONS
These products are not designed for use in life support appliances, devices, or systems where
malfunction of these products can reasonably be expected to result in personal injury. Winbond
customers using or selling these products for use in such applications do so at their own risk and
agree to fully indemnify Winbond for any damages resulting from such improper use or sales.
Publication Release Date: May 25, 2007
-I- Revision 1.0