Multiple-Function Gate. HD74LV1GW57A Datasheet
Configurable Multiple–Function Gate
May 19, 2006
The HD74LV1GW57A has configurable multiple–function gate in a 6 pin package. The Output state is determined by
eight patterns of 3–bit input. The user can choose the logic functions AND, NAND, NOR, EX–NOR. Low voltage and
high-speed operation is suitable for the battery powered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low power
consumption extends the battery life.
• The basic gate function is lined up as Renesas uni logic series.
• Supplied on emboss taping for high-speed automatic mounting.
• Supply voltage range : 1.65 to 5.5 V
Operating temperature range : –40 to +85°C
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Output current ±6 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±12 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
• All the logical input has hysteresis voltage for the slow transition.
• Ordering Information
HD74LV1GW57ACME CMPAK-6 pin
E (3,000 pcs / Reel)
Outline and Article Indication
= Control code
Rev.2.00, May 19, 2006 page 1 of 8
H : High level
L : Low level
Rev.2.00, May 19, 2006 page 2 of 8