GLASS PASSIVATED JUNCTION TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR PEAK PULSE POWER 1500 Watts
BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
6.8 to 440 Volts
Recongnized File # E210467
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability Classification 94V-O
• Glass passivated chip junction in DO-201AE package
• 1500W surge capability at 1.0ms
• Excellent clamping capability
• Low zener impedance
• Fast response time: typically less than 1.0 ps from 0 volts to BV min
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10 seconds/.375" ,(9.5mm)
lead length/5lbs., (2.3kg) tension
• Lead free in comply with EU RoHS 2002/95/EC directives
• Case: JEDEC DO-201AE molded plastic
• Terminals: Axial leads, solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes cathode end
• Mounting Position: Any
• Weight: 0.045 ounce, 1.2 gram
DEVICES FOR BIPOLAR APPLICATIONS
For Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix for types 1.5KE6.8 thru types 1.5KE440.
Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°Cambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Peak Power Dissipation at T A=25OC, T P=1ms (Notes 1)
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Air Lead Lengths .375", (9.5mm) (Notes 2)
Peak Pulse Current on 10/1000μs waveform (Notes 1)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-Wave
Superimposed on Rated Load (JECED Method) (Notes 3)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
-65 to +175
OC / W
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig. 3 and derated above TA=25°C per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on Copper Leaf area of 0.79 in2(20mm2).
3. 8.3ms single half sine-wave, duty cycle= 4 pulses per minutes maximum.
4. A transient suppressor is selected according to the working peak reverse voltage (VRWM), which should be equal to or greater than the DC
or continuous peak operating voltage level.
PAGE . 1