FLASH MEMORY. K8Q2815UQB Datasheet
128Mb B-die Page NOR Specification
Dual Die Package (56TSOP)
(64Mb x 2)
INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED IN RELATION TO SAMSUNG PRODUCTS,
AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
NOTHING IN THIS DOCUMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS GRANTING ANY LICENSE,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE,
TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN SAMSUNG PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGY. ALL
INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED
ON AS "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
1. For updates or additional information about Samsung products, contact your nearest Samsung office.
2. Samsung products are not intended for use in life support, critical care, medical, safety equipment, or similar
applications where Product failure couldresult in loss of life or personal or physical harm, or any military or
defense application, or any governmental procurement to which special terms or provisions may apply.
* Samsung Electronics reserves the right to change products or specification without notice.
1 Revision 1.1
128M Bit (8M x16) Page Mode / Multi-Bank NOR Flash Memory / 56TSOP
- Two 64M Bit NOR with 1 Chip Enable (A22 is virtual Chip Enable of 2nd Chip)
Revision No. History
0.0 Initial draft
0.1 Part ID is changed from K8P2715UQB to K8Q2815UQB.
0.2 - Group block protect time : 100us --> 120us
- Group block unprotect time : 1.2ms --> 3ms
In Figure 8. Block Group Protection & Unprotection Algorithms
& Block Group Protect & Unprotect Operations timing
November 14, 2006 Target
January 19, 2007 Target
February 08, 2007 Target
0.5 - Page Read Current (Icc6) max. value is changed 15mA to 22mA
- Package dimension is added.
March 21, 2007 Preliminary
- "#OE or #CE should be toggled in each toggle bit status read." is
April 23, 2007
added in DQ2 & DQ6 toggle bit.
1.0 - Specification is finalized.
June 08, 2007
1.1 - Fast access time 55ns is deleted.
June 28, 2007
- Absolute maximum ratings
All other pins value is changed -0.5 to 2.5 to -0.5 to Vcc + 0.5.
2 Revision 1.1