NPN SILICON RF TRANSISTOR
NPN SILICON RF TRANSISTOR FOR
MEDIUM OUTPUT POWER AMPLIFICATION (30 mW)
FLAT-LEAD 4-PIN THIN-TYPE SUPER MINIMOLD
• Ideal for medium output power amplification
• PO (1 dB) = 15.0 dBm TYP. @ VCE = 2.8 V, f = 1.8 GHz, Pin = 1 dBm
• HFT3 technology (fT = 12 GHz) adopted
• High reliability through use of gold electrodes
• Flat-lead 4-pin thin-type super minimold package
50 pcs (Non reel)
• 8 mm wide embossed taping
• Pin 1 (Emitter), Pin 2 (Collector) face the perforation side of the tape
Remark To order evaluation samples, consult your NEC sales representative.
Unit sample quantity is 50 pcs.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS (TA = +25°C)
Collector to Base Voltage
Collector to Emitter Voltage
Emitter to Base Voltage
Total Power Dissipation
−65 to +150
Note Mounted on 1.08 cm2 × 1.0 mm (t) glass epoxy PCB
Because this product uses high-frequency technology, avoid excessive static electricity, etc.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P15657EJ1V0DS00 (1st edition)
Date Published August 2001 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan